Happy new year to you all!! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and a great new years eve! Its 2019 and I’m ready to share more recipes with you all!
After a few weeks of eating and drinking, using the excuse ‘it’s Christmas’ since like the start of November (anyone else guilty of this?!), I look forward to eating healthy again and getting back on track with my life! This soup is an old favourite of mine and I’ve been making it for a few years now! This is perfectly spiced and super healthy!… Also, this is absolutely perfect for vegans and those taking part in Veganuary!
Carrots 400g (peeled)
Potatoes 300g (peeled)
Garlic 4 cloves
Vegetable stock cube 1
Ground coriander 1/2 tsp
Ground Cumin 1/2 tsp
Ground ginger 1/2 tsp
Mixed Spice 1/2 tsp
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Fresh Coriander 1/2 supermarket bag (roughly 15g)
Salt & Pepper
- Roughly chop the vegetables and lightly fry in a large saucepan.
- Add all the spices and fry for a minute.
- Add in the stock cube and cover the veg in water, leave to simmer until vegetables are soft.
- Chop the Coriander then add to the vegetables.
- Blend the vegetables using a blender.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper. Also add more Coriander if needed. (I love adding unblended chopped coriander in the soup and seeing the green throughout the soup!).