Bourbon biscuits 250g
Melted Unsalted Butter 80g
Caramel (ready made) 1 tin
Milk Chocolate 200g
White Chocolate 40g
Fluted Tart Tin 25cm
- Start by greasing the tin with some of the melted butter.
- In a food processor, put the biscuits in and whizz up until they are fine crumbs.
- Add the melted butter to the biscuits then pulse the biscuits until its all combined.
- Put the biscuit mixture into the tin and ensure it is all pushed evenly into the grooves. Leave to chill for an hour.
- Open the tin of caramel then spread onto the biscuit base. Leave to chill for at least 2 hours.
- Melt the milk chocolate in a bain marie then spread all over the caramel. Do not leave to set.
- Melt the white chocolate and put in a piping bag.
- Start with a big dot in the middle of the tart, then pipe circles.
- Using a toothpick or a small knife, start from the dot in the middle and drag out to create a web effect.
- Leave to set for an hour and enjoy!